Last updated May 13, 2015. These terms govern your use of our website www.veevaweb2pdf.com and its services ("Services"). By using the Services, you agree to these terms.
- EligibilityIt is your responsibility to make sure your use of the Services is legal where you use them. Subject to your compliance with these terms and the law, you may access and use the Services. You may only use the Services if you are (a) over 13 years old and (b) allowed by law to enter into a binding contract.
- ServicesIn response to your request, we crawl a website (“Target Website”) for you, convert its webpages into PDFs (“Webpage PDFs”), send you a notification about availability of the Webpage PDFs via an email account you provide to us, and temporarily store the Webpage PDFs for you.
- Target WebsiteThe Services are completely automated, and we do not check or review the Target Website. We are not responsible for the Target Website, its services, or material available through it. You're solely responsible for the use of the Target Website, which may be subject to a third-party’s terms, conditions and fees.
- Your Information. We only receive from you the URL of the Target Website and your email account for receiving the Webpage PDFs. We may receive your login information to the Target Website when it is required.
- Use of Your Information. We only use your information for the Services.
- Our Access to Your Information. We will not access or disclose information about the Target Website, the Webpage PDFs or your use of the Services except as reasonably necessary to perform the Services; required by law (such as when we receive a valid subpoena or search warrant); or when we, in our discretion, think it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users, or the public. Actions reasonably necessary to perform the Services may include (but are not limited to) (a) responding to support requests; (b) detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; and (c) enforcing these terms.
- Storage of Your Information. We do not store the URL of the Target Website or your login information to it. We temporarily store the Webpage PDFs for you but delete them when it is twenty four hours from sending you the notification email, or when you download the Webpage PDFs, whichever comes first. We may create reasonable technical limits on information we store for you, such as limits on file size, and processing capacity.
- Intellectual Property
- We (and our licensors) remain the sole owner of all right, title, and interest in the Services and the software and technology for providing the Services. We reserve all rights not granted under these terms.
- We do not claim any rights to your information, the Target Website or the Website PDFs.
- We require certain licenses from you to the Target Website to provide you the Services. When you submit a request for the Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferrable license to use, reproduce, as needed in crawling the Target Website, generating the Webpage PDFs, temporarily storing the Webpage PDFs, and enabling you to download the Webpage PDFs. This license is only for the purpose of operating or improving the Services.
- You have no obligation to provide us with ideas, suggestions, or proposals (“Feedback”). However, if you submit Feedback to us, then you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license that is sub-licensable and transferrable, to make, use, sell, have made, offer to sell, import, reproduce, publicly display, distribute, modify, and publicly perform the Feedback.
- Your Email AccountYou are responsible for all activity that occurs via the email account you provide to us for the Services.
- MisuseYou must not misuse the Services. For example, you must not:
- copy, modify, host, stream, sublicense, or resell the Services;
- enable or allow others to use the Services using your email account;
- access or attempt to access the Services by any means other than the interface we provided or authorized;
- circumvent any access or use restrictions put into place to prevent certain uses of the Services;
- engage in behavior that violates anyone’s intellectual property right which may include copyright, moral rights, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret, unfair competition, right of privacy, right of publicity, and any other proprietary rights;
- provide any Target Website containing content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, lewd, profane, pornography, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
- attempt to disable, impair, or destroy the Services;
- disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other user from using the Services; or
- violate applicable law.
- Your Warranty and Indemnification Obligations
- Warranty. By requesting the Services, you agree that you have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the permission to us to crawl the Target Website and make the Webpage PDFs available to you.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors from any claim, demand, loss, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your request for the Services, or your violation of these terms.
- Disclaimers of Warranties
- Unless stated explicitly otherwise, the Services are provided “AS-IS.” To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties express or implied, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. We further disclaim any warranty that (a) the Services will meet your requirements or will be constantly available, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be effective, accurate, or reliable; (c) the quality of the Services will meet your expectations; or that (d) any errors or defects in the Services will be corrected.
- We specifically disclaim any liability for any actions resulting from your use of the Services. You may use and access the Services at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use and access of any Services.
- Limitation of Liability
- Unless stated explicitly otherwise, we are not liable to you or anyone else for: (a) any loss of use, data, goodwill, or profits, whether or not foreseeable; and (b) any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever (even if we have been advised of the possibility of these damages).
- Our total liability in any matter arising out of or related to these terms is limited to crawling the Target Website, and generating and sending you the Webpage PDFs via your email account again if you resubmit your request.
- Termination by You. You may stop using the Services at any time.
- Termination by Us. We may stop providing the Services at any time, with or without cause, but will make reasonable effort to notify you in advance and email you the Webpage PDFs for requests we received before the termination. We may at any time terminate your access to the Services if you breach any provision of these terms (or act in a manner that clearly shows you do not intend to, or are unable to, comply with these terms).
- Survival. Upon termination of these terms, your indemnification obligations, our disclaimers of warranties, our limitation of liability, and the dispute resolution provision stated in these terms will survive.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Governing Law. These terms shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Dispute Resolution. For any concern or dispute you may have, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting us. If a dispute is not resolved within 30 days of submission, you or we must resolve any claims relating to these terms, or the Services through final and binding arbitration in the State of California before a sole impartial arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S. Code 1 et seq.
- ModificationWe may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to the Services, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms on this website regularly. By continuing to use or access the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- Entire AgreementThese terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Services.
- SeverabilityIf a particular term is not enforceable, the unenforceability of that term will not affect any other terms.
- No WaiverOur failure to enforce or exercise any of these terms is not a waiver of that section.